Ramblings on the Road

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Beginnings

I got the writing bug many years ago, and can finally say I'm almost done with my first novel.

I write Christian fiction. I have solid ideas for at least 6 books, with possible series for each of those books. I can even weave in threads to connect those six books to each other if the Lord leads that direction. Choices....

I'm headed to the ACFW conference in Nashville this September. God spoke very clearly to me and to my husband that I should go, so I made reservations and He has provided the means. I am trying to get two Christian romance proposals ready for the conference, and one Christian mystery that I'm writing with David. Until I printed out all I had written, I didn't realize I actually had written that much!

I keep each chapter separate, and some folders have only individual scenes. If I get an idea for a scene, but not sure where put it at the moment, I write the scene out and save it just as a scene that I may, or may not, eventually use.

With this blog, I hope to encourage myself to the finish line, and in the process encourage any readers that drop by.

Feel free to leave any comments, and I'll respond.

May God be with you in your journey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home