Ramblings on the Road

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

On the road again

Our time here in Gettysburg has come to an end, earlier than expected. Due to rising gas prices, camping reservations are being cancelled by the dozens and there is not enough work to keep us here. Thankfully, our new job in FL wants us to come sometime in October rather than November.

I'm excited about being on the road again. Being in one place for what we thought was going to be seven months is too long for our lifestyle. Gettysburg is a great location though, so we've been able to visit many places during our time here.

We are headed to the writer's conference. God opened doors completely for me to be able to attend. I pray I will be diligent with my time and my contacts and that my tongue will work properly when I speak. I get tongue-twisted when I get excited and forget what I'm supposed to say.

Thanks to wireless, I'll be able to stay in touch by email while on the road.

I'll update when we've landed somewhere for awhile.

See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home