Ramblings on the Road

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

God is awesome!

This will be a short post just to share some of God's goodness and wonder.

For weeks, while working on my books, I've been searching and praying for the right verse of Scripture to match the theme for one of them. I knew what the theme was supposed to be, but undecided about which verse to use.

Yesterday, I picked up one of my Bibles, a translation that I had not read in awhile, and a piece of paper fell out with a verse written on it. I looked up the verse and it was the theme running throughout the book! So, I typed it on one of my note pages for this book, prayed a BIG "thank you" and moved on. Late last night (or in the wee hours of the morning) I received a daily devotional to my Inbox. The devotional was the same verse I had found earlier in the day!

What an affirmation that I'm on the right track.

Rejoice with me that God is truly amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home